Friday, January 19, 2007

Farewell Sweet Mornings

CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG

The Roof, The Roof, The Roof has got Tradies on it.
The Roof, The Roof, The Roof has got Tradies on it.

We don't need no Gutters, let the motherfuckers Clog.
Clog motherfuckers. Clog.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. If its not fricken screaming children, or skateboarders, or moving vans, its Tradies on the roof clanging, and banging, and scraping and yelling.

Will I ever get to sleep past 5.30 again!! Ever?? It's killing me people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MWAHAHAHHAHAAAA ...

Leisa said...

Legally they can't start before 6am, I had a fight with the builders who were starting at 5.15am. cunts.
I called the ombusman (thanks to my mum!) and apparrently 6am is the earliest they can start... and Saturday its 7am... and depending on your council its either 9am sunday or not at all (Like Manly council)
I am a little dobber...BITCH!