Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Eat My Dust

I'm off tomorrow, for a rendevous trip to Cairns (pronounced nasally CANS).

When i'm up there I will be on the lookout for Stingrays and Sharks, speaking of, as IF that story about the guy escaping from the jaws a Great White are true!! "yeah i just poked him in the eye and he let me go".. pffft wonder if that tactic works on rapists, as well as sharks.

Anyway, if they are giving him a TV deal for his heroic 'Shark Escape' story, then they'll be loving mine - Girl does Ninja Moves on an Army of Stingrays and lives to tell the tale....

I am soo looking forward to the humidity effect on my hair. Not. At the moment i look like Gloria Estefan on hard times, when i get into that moisture I will look like Monica in that episode of Friends when the group goes down to Florida.

Whilst up there, i will also be on the lookout for Matthew McConaughey for molesting purposes, he's been getting drunk and horny with every female in a 20km radius. I am so in with a chance.

Bogan Updates to follow. BTW its not pronounced 'Thongs', its 'Fongs'

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i suggest you take a gun, it's risky to be around bogans. they might be carrying concealed weapons and if a race riot breaks out you don't want to be unarmed.

Anonymous said...

matthew left cairns at the end of last year and just spent 2 weeks in airlie beach and hamilton island. Now he's filming (with kate hudson and donald sutherland) in Brisbane - one more day only at QUT Gardens Point... then they are all at the studios at movie world until the end of march filming in a water tank the size of a football field..

but i'm sure there are plenty of other horny men in CANS. twang.

Unc said...

Say 'ello to ma for me......safe trip...also take tinea oinkment for tropics...also any other bug deterent...the fuckers thrive above the tropic of capricorn..also a rain coat...I had a premonition that it is going to be wet...

Unc Fountain of Truth

Rach said...

if Matthew McConaughey isnt going to be there, i may a well cancel my tickets now....:(

mmmmmm rain, luckily all i'm packing is white tshirts and no bra.

and my obligatory flag bikini to wear around tomorrow to insite race wars.

Cazzie!!! said...

So I guess Matthew will no get the stick your finger in the eye treatment if he tries anything on you? LOL. Have a fun and frivolous weekend :)

waygon112 said...

Fongs? Here in New Jersey that's the name of a Chinese resturant