Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Plant

Coming to Theatres this Holiday Season....

HAPPY PLANT

The heartwarming story of a plant left to die in the communal hallway, limp, thirsty, and alone. Who is rescued by a sexy couple and comes back to life in the kitchen it never knew existed.

Seriously, if you are going to leave a plant in the communal hallway - maybe you should consider watering it?? So now, I not only steal mail and christmas decorations from my neighbours, I also steal flora.

The last thing I want to see when I walk up the stairs is a dying plant outside my door. How depressing is that? So I did the only thing I could do. I rescued it.

I should open a hostel for unloved plants. The House With No Birds. Donations are welcome, mainly dirt and water is needed for dying plants of the future.

1 comment:

redcap said...

Let's hope it's not a triffid in disguise. It could have dragged itself into your hallway, pretending to be close to death, just so you'd let it in. If you see any bright lights coming from the kitchen, don't look.