Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday

Thursday is for Yearning.
I yearn for all the fun I could be having if today was Friday.

Friday is Overrated.
You still have to work and yet it’s considered the weekend.

Saturday is for Extreme Sleeping
Wake up at noon. Have a nap at 3. Go to bed at 10

Sunday is Guilt-Ridden.
I didn’t spend my weekend doing anything funtastic, instead I watched E! Channels 101 even bigger celebrity Oops. (surely this knowledge will come in handy one day)

Monday is for Vagueness
What happened? Who called? I’ll deal with all that shit on Tuesday

Tuesday is Suicide Tuesday
Kill Me Now. Tuesday is the worst

Wednesday is a Tease.
Its halfway through the week. Should I be happy? Or depressed that I am still only halfway through the week?

3 comments:

Pomgirl said...

Hmm. Is the glass half full or half empty? I tend to be of the miserable 'half-empty' view. Thursday's are just tedious and should be banned. With Tuesdays. And..um..Mondays.

Admittedly, I haven't really thought through the more practical aspects of banning these days.

Rach said...

Tuesdays and Thursdays are a waste of space.

Whoever decided the 5/2 split of the working week needs to be shot.

4/3 is so much better.

I can really get a lot accomplished on that 3rd day off.

ie: more sleeping and maybe cleaning the bathroom

Julia said...

So true.