Monday, November 20, 2006

New Enemy

I have many enemies... Enemies make the world go round. Without enemies I would hardly have a reason to get of bed of a morning, except to out-smart and out-do my enemies.

Enemies of Note: Sleep City (St Leonards) fuckwits. Most girls I went to High-School with. Any Previous Employers. Whoever stole my iPod. People who insist on giving me guilt-trips about not having any babies. Vodafone.

Now I have a new one.... Exciting!!!

The Jack of Crap - I was driving behind this tradesman's ute, when I noticed that his dog was chained up on top of a box, and sliding all over the place, and had the driver taken a corner too quickly, that dog would have been roadkill.

Any type of poor animal treatment offends me greatly, even if this guy was a seasoned pro at driving around with his dog in the back, it still seems unsafe to me (this is sydney, with traffic and fuckwits, not a farm in magical happy land).

Being a tradey, he had his phone number on the back of his ute, so I took it down and sent him a text saying that he's a dickhead for driving around like that, and also made some emasculating comments for good measure.

I don't go out of my way to make friends, but I do go out of my way to make enemies.

And today he called me (apparently barring Caller ID doesn't work) and left a message "you're a fuckwit"

oooooooh owch!

If you're going to ring me up to hurl abuse at least think of something Original. I've been called a fuckwit by the Pro's.

6 comments:

surfercam said...

Rach, I think we are similar in the making enemies stakes.

Stalkers tip for the day - its better to call (with Private Number) as they can't contact you back...

Julia said...

What a cunt. How I would love to tie them up, plonk them on the back of a van and just put my foot down.

Rach said...

thanks for the Tip Surfercam - Stalking these days is hard.

Agreed Julia.. let's see how HE would like being chained up to a box going at speeds of 80K's around corners.

redcap said...

Rach, why don't you share his phone number? >:)

Unc said...

I agree with redcap....give me his phone number....we will see how tough the fucker really is.....the lads will sort 'im with pleasure..
;(

Unc..Fountain of truth...also handy as minder....

Sarah said...

I'd share his phone number with the RSPCA...