Friday, October 20, 2006

Year 9 flashback

One of the actors on the books at my job - was my drama teacher when I was in High School. Today he brought in some photos for me to reminisce over.



I had a realllllly bad haircut and the mole who cut my hair gave a horrific fringe, that has since made me terrified of going to the hairdresser, and of fringes.

Aghhh Sooooooo glad that I dont have to wear an ill fitting sack to work, School Uniforms are so unsexual... it was an all-girls school, so I guess there is no point to making them sexy anyway.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the point was that they didn't want them to be sexy because it was an all girls school and girl on girl action is even more sinful than out of wedlock girl/boy stuff.

Steph said...

I went to an all girls school too and tired to turn all them bitches on!!
w00t!

You were cute. Headband and all.

Jobe said...

Why does he have pictures of you from that long ago?

Leisa said...

you were so much cooler in yr 9 at Freshie....


ROCK!

Rach said...

Jobe - my teacher "mr farmer" was my teacher in year 9, who was allowed to take pics of young sweet things because society still allowed it. Today you can't even take pics of your kids at a swimming carnival.

Those stinkin Pedo's ruined it for everyone.

But it is un-nerving that he held onto the photos for over 12 years....

INCIDENTALLY - I made "mr farmer" cry in year 9, as I was bagging out his new hair-plugs and gave him chair with 3 legs, so when he sat down he cracked his head on the ground.. I was sooooooooooo naughty.

I love being naughty.

Leisa said...

luckly it wasn't lesbo from Freshie.. Deborah... eew.. skanky 50 something dance/drama lady in tights with no panties.. FREAK.

I am all for lesbos but wear some undies you fucking FREAK.

Oh, cute pic Rachie... I only remember you in a heart shape box Tshirt on your 1st day @ Freshie... hehehe...