Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The KFC Chainsaw Massacre

PLOT: Basically I go into a KFC with a chainsaw and demand all their chicken skin. Then I go home and sew a suit out of it and wear it around.

mmmmmm greasey

That would be so awesome being able to nibble on myself whilst doing boring things like waiting for the bus, walking home, sleeping.

Then maybe I could dig a hole in my communal laundry and get some KFC chickens and hold them hostage whilst pouring seasoning on them "it puts the seasoning on its skin or else it gets the hose again"

Vegetarianism is for losers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

But first you would need to discover the 11 secret herbs & spices.

(I'm sure two of them are pepper and salt. So that leaves 9 to figure out.)

Jobe said...

Yea I think I'm beginning to enjoy your blog more and more.

Anonymous said...

.... aww, man =o(

Rach said...

i reckon Tarragon is in the mix there as well.

leisa said...

rock salt, black pepper, red pepper, mild chili, canan pepper, and a few other peppers and salts...

redcap said...

He he he :) I think you'd need more than just a chainsaw to get away with the chicken skin. They're pretty attached to it...