Thursday, September 14, 2006

Escape Plan #725

I worry a lot.. I worry about what I would do if say the earth was under attack from; Terrorists, Aliens, or Zombies.

These are my plans for staying alive should the inevitable occur in my lifetime.

TERRORISTS
Run, Run, Run, and Run some more... the general public are morons, so whilst they are standing around staring at burning buildings and being too scared to move, I will run my ass off and hide at home till they are gone. Lucky I have a Sex and the City boxset and a FRIENDS boxset to keep me occupied.

ALIENS
*when* aliens land and start analing probing us and harvesting our blood to fertilise the land, I will be safe in Alice Springs.. I don't think there is a better place to hide really.. Why would the Aliens go to Alice Springs?? plus if they did go there - you could cover yourself in dirt and lie really still and they would probably just think you were a rock.

ZOMBIES
I would steal a boat and hide out. I don't think its necessary to actually sail the boat out to sea, as Zombies would be afraid of the water, so I will keep it moored and do stealth trips back onto land to get food.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a resident of Alice Springs, I can tell you that this is one of the least safe places to hide. Wycliffe Well - Australia's self proclaimed UFO capital - is just 2 hours up the road. Plus, looking around at the locals in this town, I think at least 50% (maybe more) have been either anally probed or have received some sort of frontal lobotomy - forcing them into a life of voting for the Liberal Party.
Be safe - hide somewhere big.

Rach said...

hmmmmmmmmmm, UFO capital ay...

Interesting.

Maybe Ayres rock is actually hollow and I can hide in that??

Suburban Hen said...

Everyone knows that you have to chainsaw zombies and that the chicken shit cowards get zombified. You need more balls! BALLS!

Cazzie!!! said...

In relation to terrorists, check out the t-shirt on the guy pictured in my friend's blog here...

http://unknownlight.blogspot.com/

Steph said...

I'm gonna stick with you Rach. You know your scary shit and I'm a wuss.

Die Muräne said...

don't be afraid of terrorists. they only exist in fairy tales