Sunday, August 27, 2006

Soooooooooooooooo Lazy

Saturday for some, would have been full of picnics, walks in the park, bbq's with friends, or hanging with ones head in the toilet.

Mine wasn't even that interesting.

Some days I like doing sweet F.A

I arose at 12.30, took my blanket to the couch where I routinely turned myself much like rotissery chicken into two different positions - watching the TV or facing away from the TV.

I watched about 20 Episodes of FRIENDS. I literally didn't move for about 5 hours.
Sooooooooooo Lazy.

I only realised how disgusting it was when Mark came home and was like "what is that smell!"

Apparently there was some stench permeating from the garbage - but I was so busy basting in my own stench that I didn't notice.

mmmmmmmm Lazy.

8 comments:

Steph said...

I fucking LOVE days like that. You really know you're doing the sloth thing well, when you're munching on chocolate cake, some falls down your bra and you fish it out and eat it.

Los said...

Wow - motivating AND riveting!

Cibbuano said...

steph, how much chocolate cake has fallen down your bra? Chocolate cake in the mouth, sister.

Rach said...

i love bra-cake... its up with bra-chips, bra-pepsi, bra-pizza.

i occasionally snub the pants-nachos...

but that's only cause pants-nachos is very high in carbs.

Anonymous said...

I like Steph

Steph said...

Anon are you my stalker??? *runs away screaaammming*

tokenwoman said...

Bra popcorn is my personal favourite. Only butter flavoured though, honey or coloured is too scratchy.

Anonymous said...

i like you,steph...i like you a lot..i'm watchin'..always watchin'...