Friday, August 25, 2006

Out Generation's Hardship

Old people are always whinging about how hard they had it back in the day; with the 'depression'... 'world war II'..... the recession of the 80's..etc

well what about us??

does anyone care about the shit our generation has to deal with.

Let me tell you - in the years to come there wont be a dry eye in the house when we recount the great Banana Famine of 2006.

It's awful. On Sunday I ordered breakfast at the Angry Lesbian Cafe in Glebe, and to my horror!!! there were no banana smoothies.

stinks!

I'm all sick from lack of potassium, I fear for our children's children.

SIDE NOTE: WTF? why aren't they shipping in bananas from Coff's Harbour - land of the BIG BANANA?? or is that all a cover up for smuggling diamonds?

I SURVIVED THE BANANA FAMINE OF 2006!!!

2 comments:

Cibbuano said...

which cafe is that?

Rach said...

they actually arent as Angry as they used to be.

It's at the top end of Glebe Point Rd near the lights.

Damn Lezzo's