Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Confession #339873

One time, I was up realllllly early - so early that I watched the sunrise. Ok - I had been at Home Nightclub and dropped a pill - then realised the club was closing so I went home and danced in my kitchen with my headphones on for 3 hours...

Anyway - I got sick of the kitchen so I danced up to the Newsagent to buy supplies, so I could do "pinging art"... the newsagent owner thought I was a freak, specially when I helped him move the newspapers into the store.

On the way home I saw a guy sleeping in his car, and it made me sad. So I went back to the newsagent and brought a christmas card, wrote "it'll get better - Merry Christmas Stranger" and put it under his windscreen wiper.

I hope it did get better for him.

3 comments:

Los said...

That sunlight in the morning is like the finger of god touching you to get up (shudder).

Steph said...

Awww bless ya cotton socks!
That's so sweet. Who woulda thunk it? ;)

Julia said...

Wowser. Great story.