Thursday, August 31, 2006

Clav Action

I have been on the pill since I was 16, because I was a total slut and my mum thought i'd get pregnant and live in the garage with my kids and husband forever. Ok that's not true... But I have been on it for 10 years and I think it's time to give my body a break.

So I stopped taking the pill recently, and it wasn't to have babies, it was to lose weight. How funny would it be if I did get pregnant and gained 20kg... NOT.

I think (once again) that my boobs are getting smaller.
I am obsessed with my boobs, I cant help it. I love them.

Also being sick last week has thrown my Clav Action into overdrive, I am almost Mischa Barton, you can practically clip things on there.

Whilst being skinny and sick does have its perks, I dont like losing weight off the chest.

Should I go back on the pill? purely for boob-fat purposes?

No comments: